[squid-users] ftp and squid and linux fc4

From: <ammads@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 22:32:20 +0500 (PKT)

is this problem with linux or i am mad, this is ............ :(

# lsmod

Module Size Used by
ip_nat_ftp 4913 0
ip_conntrack_ftp 72689 1 ip_nat_ftp
ip_conntrack 40949 4 ..........
..

Default policy is ACCEPT
no rules

and even with rules

using squid . no protocol denied .

destination site is ftp in active mode.

when i access my ftp site from server it is accessable, but from
workstation i am getting error "time out", if you are using squid and
linux 2.6 fc4 then you should try this site also from any workstation and
server.

 ftp://mnauman.com

if it prompts you for username and password then its ok. else there is a
bug. if any body knows this please help me regarding this. i am facing
this problem more the 3 months and unable to reslove this yet. if i use
just nat rules it works fine. else problem.