[squid-users] Problem regex /acl with corrupt / malformed url requests

From: simon dray \(BITS\) <Simon.Dray@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:21:27 -0000

Hi
        we are trying create regex to prevent access to specifc area

Eg:- acl xxxx_web url_regex -i ^http://www.xxx.xxx.xx/another level/

If the url includes www.xxx.xxx.xx/anotherlevel// please note the double
// this doesn't match the regex and therefore bypasses the acl is there
anyway I can use regex / acl to catch this type of malformation.

        Thanks in advance

Simon

--
Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom they are addressed. If you have received it in error, please destroy all copies and inform the sender. This email and any attachments are believed to be free from viruses but BBSRC accepts no liability in connection therewith.