[squid-users] Squid + Dansguardian do not authenticate users

From: Kai Geek <kaigeek@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:13:55 +0800

Hi, i am a user of squid. I introduce users with LDAP
but Dansguardian can not identify these users. Due to
this problem, I can not form filter groups. Doesn't
Dansguradian support LDAP? or doesn't auth with
squid? How can I introduce user names (id ) to
dansguardian? I want it to recognize with LDAP
usernames and passwords.

Operating Systems: Slackware Linux 2.4
OpenLDAP: slapd 2.2.23
Squid Cache: Version 2.5.STABLE7

/dansguardian# dansguardian -v
DansGuardian 2.9.3.2
Built with: '--enable-clamd' '--enable-clamav'
'--with-zlib' '--enable-fancydm'

ClamAV 0.87.1/1246/Thu

Do you give the example?
how and with which program can i introduce users in
dansguardian in order to form a filter group? can you
tell the method and give me an example?
Thank you,
Regards