Re: [squid-users] Squid + Dansguardian do not authenticate users

From: Tim Bates <tin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 00:33:42 +1100

My proxy at the school I work for authenticated fine. Dansguardian
passes the authentication stuff back and forth to/from squid. Try to
configure squid to authenticate correctly first to be sure auth is
working OK. I couldnt get the LDAP auth program to work... That could be
your problem too.

Not sure how the Dansguardian groups work, but thats not for this list.

Tim