[squid-users] Re: Squid + Dansguardian do not authenticate users

From: Kai Geek <kaigeek@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:55:14 +0800

Hi,

First, thanks for your support. Now, our users connect to internet via squid. we use LDAP for verification. we log users from LDAP and squid work with LDAP. if user and pass not match, then they not connect to internet. I cant classification users when I use DansGuardion with Squid. For example, I want some users able to download mp3 and someones dont, but I can't create this groups. This cause DansGuardian make filter1 for everyone, it dont verification filter2 and filter3.