Re: [squid-users] Facing problems with NTLM authentication

From: Luis Fernando C. Talora <talora-listas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:22:12 -0200

Try this:

auth_param ntlm program /usr/local/libexec/squid/ntlm_auth DOMAIN\dcserver

where "DOMAIN" is your NT/AD domain name and "dcserver" is the name of you Domain Controller that runs as PDC.

Note that your Linux box that runs Squid *must* be able to resolve the PDC address. To ensure that, try "pinging" your PDC domain controller by name:

        ping dcserver

If that doesn´t work, add server name and its IP address to /etc/hosts and try again.

Regards,

Luis Talora