Re: [squid-users] How to log users using ssh connection?

From: spcatch55 <spcatch55@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 16:03:18 -0800 (PST)

The users use a windows ssh client (like PuTTY) to log
into my linux server that runs squid. Their PuTTY is
forwarding their port 3128 to my squid server (so port
3128 isnt visible through the firewall). Their
browser is setup with a proxy of localhost port 3128.

Is that the same scenario, where everything is
encrypted and squid can't log anything more meaningful
than 127.0.0.1 ?