[squid-users] Will NTLM enhance logfiles from ssh connections?

From: spcatch55 <spcatch55@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 07:49:59 -0800 (PST)

I'm trying to get the squid logfiles to differentiate
between requests from different ssh logins that
forward port 3128 into the squid server (right now
they all show up from IP 127.0.0.1)

Will NTLM authentication help for this? I read that
NTLM authentication will enable squid logfiles to log
a userid rather than an IP address.