[squid-users] Compressed file gets uncompressed

From: Jon <jonsml@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 13:41:13 -0500

Hi list,

I have squids running in HTTP accelerator mode where my servers
sitting behind them serve compressed files. When I call those files
through squid, they get uncompressed by squid. I was checking the
document status using pipeboost.com's URL compression report page, it
comes out to be uncompressed when I go through squid.

Is there a way to keep them compressed when it passes through squid?

Thanks,

Jon