RE: [squid-users] Compressed file gets uncompressed

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 13:12:57 -0900

To the best of my knowledge, recent versions of Squid allow pass-through and caching of compressed content. I just tested Squid (2.5STABLE7) as a proxy (not an accelerator) and validated the former.

What version of Squid are you using? What are you using as the back-end (apache, IIS, etc.)? What is the compression method (mod_gzip, pipeboost, etc.)?

Chris