[squid-users] RHEL v4 + Squid + wccp

From: Daniel EPEE LEA <depeecmr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 05:53:30 -0800 (PST)

hello,

I have implemented WCCP on a cisco router, IOS (Cisco
IOS Software, C1700 Software (C1700-K9O3SY7-M),
Version 12.3(14)T2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc4))
Linux sever : Registered RHEL ES v4 Update 2

Since my CISCO router sends packets through an ip_gre
tunnel, and when I load the ip_wccp module into the
linux kernel, I cannot push the ip_gre module in the
kernel as well. Therefore I cannot created a gre tunel
or better a secure gre tunnel for my linux - router
communication.

How can I fix this ?

Thanks for your help.

Much regards,