Re: [squid-users] Always Direct

From: Roger <morris_r@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 08:02:02 -0800

Around Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 10:29:01AM -0500, donovan, wrote:
> greetings,
> two things. Where in my configuration should this line go. and
> instead of listing each domain ina single line. can I point to a
> file. If yes, what would the file format look like.
>
> acl directlist dstdomain /local/file ??????

Looking in squid.conf

#
# acl aclname acltype string1 ...
# acl aclname acltype "file" ...
#
# when using "file", the file should contain one item per line
#
# acltype is one of src dst srcdomain dstdomain url_pattern
# urlpath_pattern time port proto method browser user

It is okay to have multiple lines with the same name. Look a little
further down the file where it defines 'Safe_ports' acl

I'm not sure if it matters where you put the line, just before you use
it I think.

--
Roger