[squid-users] Quick question about dynamic delay pools - current status

From: laurentiu r <coldstone@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:37:58 +0200

  Hi everyone,
  Just a quick question about the dynamic delay pools. Apologies if it
  has been asked before - it must have been - but I've looked into the
  mail archives and didn't seem to find indication as to what's the
  current status in this matter.
  I saw that at some point there was a fuss on this list about a patch
  for making the delay pools 'dynamic', in the sense that a pool with
  high a traffic rate could borrow unused bandwidth from other delay
  pools. And some suggestions were made to developers (Henrik Nordstrom)
  to inlcude the patch in the official releases.
  Well, has it been included? Is it in the 2.5Stable12 version? If not,
  what's the way to go for those who need to enable dynamic delay pools
  in Squid?

  Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Rudi