Re: [squid-users] parent cache information

From: Raj <sunfire2005@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:40:33 +1100

Thanks a lot for your help once again. If I add proxy-only option on
the peer_cache line Server B wont cache anything right? Because Server
A is facing the internet and it will cache everything. Lets say I
access the website google.com, Server A will cache google.com. Since
Server A has google.com in the cache Server B wont cache that web
site. Then why should I enable cache_dir on Server B. I am a bit
confused here about how the caching works. Please reply.