RE: [squid-users] parent cache information

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 15:49:15 -0900

That's quite right. Running a cache_dir on Server B would be senseless. Guess that's what I get for posting without thinking...

Either use a cache_dir on both servers without the proxy-only option (with the hope that the two will cache SOME non-duplicate content), or use the proxy-only option and let the cache_dir on Server B sit unused (compile in the "null" storeio in the future).

Chris