[squid-users] blocking all but one site from a machine

From: Dave <dmehler26@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 17:35:44 -0500

Hello,
    I've got a unique situation. I've got squid acting as a transparent
proxy. I want to block all outgoing http requests from a single machine with
the exception of a single site, let that through. In other words if machine
x goes to any other site other than the one i've designated they get an
access denied msg. Is this doable?
Thanks.
Dave.