[squid-users] Windows Media Player and NTLM

From: Ngo, Toan <tngo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:40:26 -0800

Follow up message to:

Has anyone managed to get Windows Media player to work with IE & Squid,
configured to use NTLM authentication? WMP works but prompts for
username/password often. I read through the archives and there were
several solutions offered, but most seem related to WMP versions prior to
10. My setup uses XP (SP2) with WMP version 10, but I still have to
authenticate whenever the WMP applet is invoked. NTLM works fine with IE
otherwise.
-Mike

I am having this issue as well and have not bee able to find any resolution.

 - Toan