Re: [squid-users] Using Squid and NTLM form a workstation running Windows Server 2003

From: Luís Fernando C. Talora <talora-listas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:20:27 -0300

My scenario follows:

    Squid server: Fedora Core 4 running squid-2.5.STABLE11-3.FC4 and
samba-3.0.14a-2
    Client: Windows Server 2003 (no service pack)

I´ve configured samba for security=ADS and made the Linux box join the
domain, but it still doesn´t work. Anithing else that I should try?

Thanks again!

Regards,

Luis Talora