Re: [squid-users] Save clients password

From: Squidrunner Support Team <runnersupport@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:18:39 +0530

While you are entering the username and password, you can save the
password by enabling the checkbox below the password field. This will
save your username and password and when you open the browser it will
not ask for the authentication.

Note: You cannot use authentication with Transparent proxy

-Squid Runner Support