[squid-users] no auth for one domain?

From: nairb rotsak <ipguru99@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:38:02 -0800 (PST)

Is it possible to have my ntlm users go around 1
domain? We can't seem to get a state web site (which
uses a weird front end to it's client... but it ends
up on the web) to go through the proxy. When we sniff
the traffic locally, it is popping up a 407, but their
isn't anyway to log in.

I tried to put an acl and http_access higher in the
list in the .conf, but that didn't seem to matter?

I got that idea because after reading the FAQ, it
sounded like that is how you do it?

Thanks!