Re: [squid-users] no auth for one domain?

From: Mark Elsen <mark.elsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 01:44:42 +0100

> Is it possible to have my ntlm users go around 1
> domain? We can't seem to get a state web site (which
> uses a weird front end to it's client... but it ends
> up on the web) to go through the proxy. When we sniff
> the traffic locally, it is popping up a 407, but their
> isn't anyway to log in.
>
> I tried to put an acl and http_access higher in the
> list in the .conf, but that didn't seem to matter?

It would have been more productive to show that line, which you put
for that domain in squid.conf, offhand & probably it should
resemble something like this :

acl ntlm_go_around dstdomain name-excluded-domain

http_access allow ntlm_go_around
http_access allow ntlm_users (provided proxy AUTH ACL is named 'ntlm_users')

M.