[squid-users] Reverse proxy support

From: Fred Weston <fweston@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:27:03 -0500

Hello all, let me apologize if this has been covered previously. I am
trying to find some information on using Squid as a reverse proxy. I
found some info here (http://devel.squid-cache.org/rproxy/), but it
seems to be outdated.

Basically, what I would like to do is set up Squid on a server machine
at a datacenter and then serve webpages off of a machine that will be
at various locations, all with a dynamic IP. I want to be able to
edit the squid conf files to point it to the current IP so I can point
my domain to the Squid server, and have Squid handle relaying all the
data from the real server back to the client?

Any suggestions, recommended reading?

Thanks