Re: [squid-users] Squid Monitor

From: Kai Geek <kaigeek@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 17:37:19 +0800

Hello Nilesh,
you must take person knowledge squid users can put out the reports.
must use this SARG.

http://sarg.sourceforge.net/

Squid Analysis Report Generator is a tool that allow you to view "where" your users are going to on the Internet.

best regards.

Ozgur Karatas
Linux Systems Administrator

ozgur@ozgurkaratas.com -- www.ozgurkaratas.com