RE: [squid-users] Squid Monitor

From: Nick Duda <nduda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 11:20:27 -0500

Speaking of squidtaild, since as far as I know its not supported anymore....does anyone have it working? Can they share some config. I've been trying to use this very basic program and it doesn't work.

I have everything running, but nothing ever shows in the html files. Each of my filters points to a test file that has "yahoo.com" in it. When I visit yahoo.com , squid gives me the error (as I have an ACL and http_access rule set to block it). The DENIED error is in the access.log , but squidtaild doesn't pick that up.

- Nick