[squid-users] PHP , squid, squidGuard question

From: Nick Duda <nduda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 13:39:18 -0500

I have squid installed with squidGuard. My squidGuard redirects to a php
script and works perfectly. The script is below.

<?php
          print "<li>Client Username: ".$_GET['clientuser']."</li>";
          print "<li>Client IP Address: ".$_GET['clientaddr']."</li>";
          print "<li>URL: ".$_GET['url']."</li>";
          print "<li>Error Code: ".$_GET['targetgroup']."</li>"; ?>

For the target group, it displays whatever group was triggered. So for
example if you browse porn it would say:

Error Code: porn

I'd like to modify the php script so that if the user browses porn it
says something like:

Error Code: You have browsed Porn

So I would imagine that in the script there would need to be a line that
says something like,

if targetgroup = porn then print " You have browsed Porn"
if targergroup = webmail then print "You have browsed Webmail"

Any ideas?

- Nick

Confidentiality note
The information in this email and any attachment may contain confidential and proprietary information of
VistaPrint and/or its affiliates and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, reliance or distribution by others
or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited and may cause liability. In case you have
received this message due to an error in transmission, please notify the sender immediately and to delete
this email and any attachment from your system.