RE: [squid-users] PHP , squid, squidGuard question

From: Michael St. Laurent <mikes@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:45:15 -0800

I don't know PHP but from the format I would guess that if you were to
change the line that reads

          print "<li>Error Code: ".$_GET['targetgroup']."</li>"; ?>

So that it instead read as

          print "<li>Error Code: You have browsed
".$_GET['targetgroup']."</li>"; ?>

That it would do what you want.

--
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation

"That which does not kill me, makes me stranger." -Llewellyn, Ozy and Millie