[squid-users] FTP Proxy

From: Ian Barnes <ian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:25:59 +0200

Hi,

I have a question about FTP proxying. My squid is setup and working
perfectly, the only thing is that in internet explorer I have to turn off
"enable folder view for ftp sites" for it to actually work. Is there a
setting that I can set (in squid.conf) so that I won't have to do this
because I really don't want to go and change all my users internet
explorers. I have searched on the mailing lists and found that all you can
do is turn it off in IE...

Thanks
Ian