RE: [squid-users] Squid go down by itself

From: Damian Mantelli \(A.C.A.R.A\) <dmantelli@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:02:10 -0300

Hi Mark Elsen:

I dont see anything wrong in cache.log If you want I can paste here my
cache.log of the last restart of my squid.

Thanks

Ing. Damián Mantelli – Dpto. de Sistemas - A.C.A.R.A. [sugit]
Av. Libertador 6250 3º - CP: 1428 -
Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires - Argentina
E-mail: dmantelli@acara.org.ar
Tel: (5411) 4787-5200 Int 111