RE: [squid-users] FW: Hotmail login issue

From: Shoebottom, Bryan <BShoebottom@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:59:18 -0500

Mark, everyone,

I got the gre module to work, it was an iptables issue. In using fedora
core 4 for the first time, I didn't check the rules ahead of time. Upon
trying to hit the cache directly and failing, I went back step by step
and found the issue. A simple iptables -F and reissuing my redirect
command fixed that issue. I tested hotmail and it works! So the gre
module seems to be a fix for this issue, is there a fix for the wccp
module?

Thanks,
 Bryan