[squid-users] FW: Hotmail login issue

From: Shoebottom, Bryan <BShoebottom@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 08:03:27 -0500

Hello,

I have read a number of posts on how to resolve the hotmail login issues
with an interception web cache but nothing has worked. I have tried the
following 3 configurations in squid.conf, but after you enter your
username and password then select sign-in, it goes to a blank page.

header_access Accept-Encoding deny all

acl hotmail_domains dstdomain .hotmail.msn.com .hotmail.com
acl ie6 browser MSIE[[:space:]]6
header_access Accept-Encoding deny ie6 hotmail_domains

acl hotmail dstdomain .hotmail.com
always_direct allow hotmail

I have also tried the iptables command to change the MTU size:
/sbin/iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -p tcp -m tcp --tcp-flags SYN,RST
SYN -j TCPMSS --set-mss 1476

When I direct the browser to the proxy it works fine, but I
unfortunately must use an interception proxy. Has anyone got this
fixed?

Thanks,
Bryan