RE: [squid-users] Hotmail login issue

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:31:09 +0100

tis 2006-03-14 klockan 08:59 -0500 skrev Shoebottom, Bryan:

> command fixed that issue. I tested hotmail and it works! So the gre
> module seems to be a fix for this issue, is there a fix for the wccp
> module?

The ip_wccp module hack is no longer maintained as the standard ip_gre
module works better, is more secure and generally better done and does
not disturb normal network operations.

The only benefit provided by ip_wccp compared to ip_gre is that there is
no configuration involved, but this is also the same reasons to why it
is much less secure.