RE: [squid-users] Hotmail login issue

From: Shoebottom, Bryan <BShoebottom@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 15:10:27 -0500

Sad news, I spoke too soon. Our hotmail issues are very intermittent
and unfortunately most of the time, after trying to login, a blank page
is received.
I am using a GRE tunnel, I have tried this iptables command:
/sbin/iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -p tcp --tcp-flags SYN,RST SYN -j
TCPMSS --set-mss 1476

I have also tried Mark's suggestion:
acl hotmail_domains dstdomain .hotmail.msn.com
header_access Accept-Encoding deny hotmail_domains

It looks as if the packets are not being seen by squid, but I need to do
more tests. Does anyone else have any other suggestions?

Thanks,
 Bryan