RE: [squid-users] Hotmail login issue

From: Shoebottom, Bryan <BShoebottom@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 08:02:27 -0500

Henrik,

If I understand properly (http://www.httpsniffer.com/http/1441.htm) the
issue is with squid because it doesn't know the length of the document
requested, or it only receives half of the document and therefore can't
cache and relay it back to the client?
I guess this is a feature of HTTP 1.1 of which squid is non-compliant.
Am I understanding this correctly? If so, will this be fixed/added to
squid 2.5 or 3.0? If I'm not interpreting this correctly, is there
another workaround?

Thanks,
 Bryan