RE: [squid-users] X Server Crashed after Yum Update

From: Andre Labuschagne <alabuschagne@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 08:20:56 +0200

Hi,

I don't think that you will receive much attention on the squid-users
mailing list for a question about X server. I recommend you try and find
a Linux Users Group in your area and maybe post the message there.

You can also try www.linuxquestions.org, or using Google and typing in
the error message you get when you try to start the X serve.

Good luck