[squid-users] Question

From: Richard J Palmer <richard@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 00:22:19 GMT

I'm wondering if Squid can help in this situation...

We have a setup where we want to set a range of PCs to use Squid to
allow access to websites, etc.

Howeve what we idally want the users to do is on their first web request to
the internet be greeted with a page where they have to "accept" an AUP
(in reality all I want is a page to appear and then once they have
viewed it they can access any other sites they want, without future
issues (at least fro a set time if that is easier).

now I guess this could be done as some form of authentication but would
be grateful for any thoughts here (or pointers if it has been siscused
(I can't see anything obvious).

I'm open to thoughts....

--
Richard Palmer