[squid-users] purging variants

From: lawrence wang <levity@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 17:11:57 -0500

I've seen a few posts explaining that Squid 2.5's Vary: support
doesn't work so well with PURGE, since it requires that you send the
exact headers along with the URL for that variant. I was wondering,
since this is a significant hassle, if anyone's written a patch that
makes Squid purge all variants under a given URL, something that would
then be usable with the existing third-party purge tool. And if not,
can anyone point me in the general direction of the code I might want
to start digging into to roll my own patch? Thanks in advance.
--Lawrence Wang