Re: [squid-users] squid wont let wget traffic thru

From: Joey S. Eisma <jeisma@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:30:22 +0800

hi!

when i type export ( just to see what it would do), among other things,
it show this:

declare -x ftp_proxy="http://192.168.0.2:8088/"
declare -x http_proxy="http://192.168.0.2:8088"

which is exactly my proxy settings.

what's this supposed to mean? i already have the correct setting but
squid wont still let wget traffic thru?

thanks!

--
Joey S. Eisma