[squid-users] I want to use Squid but i have p2p programs on mi network.

From: Emiliano Vazquez <emilianovazquez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 00:18:21 +0200

Hi to everyone.

I´m using BrazilFw Linux distribution, is a small linux distro. In this
moment i´m using QoS for limit mi p2p traffic on the network. What i have to
do to leave Squid use all of your potential?? I Want to have a 100mb
Download speed of the cached files.
I try to mix both but the squid was stoped for mi QoS. :(

I think maybe you know the way to get out squid of the QoS (using iptables,
ebtables, tc, htb, delay pools?)

Regards. Emiliano.