[squid-users] Retrieve httpd_accel_host from command line

From: Brad Taylor <btaylor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:59:20 -0500

We have a system that switches squid to proxy for a different web site
for each release (production and staging). We want to be able to
retrieve the httpd_accel_host setting for the current squid
configuration before we make the switch. Can the active httpd_accel_host
setting be retrieved from the command line and if so how. Thanks.