[squid-users] problems accessing port 8080

From: Joel Rybolt <joel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:40:32 -0600

Recently our county offices moved their URLs to port 8080. I have added
this as a safe port but I continue to receive this message. Can anyone
help me with configuration to handle this port?

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.co.polk.ia.us:8080/

The following error was encountered:

Access Denied.
Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at
this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Joel Rybolt