Re: [squid-users] squid_ldap_auth helpers with active directory

From: Francois Verbeek <f_verbeek@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 00:03:49 +0200

I thought you have to use the DN
(CN=UsersCommonName,OU=UsersOrgUnit,DC=Domain) for the user with which
you connect (-D flag)..
I've never used squid_ldap_auth, but for squid_ldap_group that's how I
got it working.
BTW, on your second command line there is a " missing after
squid@foo.domain.com

If you use AD, have you given ntlm_auth (not that difficult to
implement) a try to avoid the password to travel completely unencrypted?

just my 2 cents,

Francois