[squid-users] cache hierarchy and reverse proxy

From: Sketch <sketchster@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 06:51:32 -0400

Hi Folks,

I currently have squid pathed with rproxy and passing traffic to
origin servers, however I am unable to figure out how to now set up a
hierarchy. Basically I want a sibling relationship, I've defined the
cache_peers, I've set cache_peer_access based of dst eqauling the
interface that the icp_port is on, however as you can probably guess,
no traffic hits that peer. It all goes to the origin server which
uses a myip acl (different ip then the icp_port).

Any helpful clues?