[squid-users] Squid and Prox_Auth

From: Emre BALCI <emrebalci@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 09:51:18 -0700 (PDT)

I configured squid to use proxy_auth
http_access allow Local_Net Default_Web
http_access allow Local_Net !Default_Web passwd
but squid asking username on approved web pages but if
click ok or cancel squid still asking username until
page loaded.But not approved web pages asking username
if I enter wrong user page cannot be load.
have you any idea ?
Restirected webpages are in Default_Web acl.
Restirected clients are in Local_Net.
I am using ncsa and
acl passwd proxy_auth /etc/squid/users.
I just want some user be able to access some webpages
if they want to access diffrent webpages they have to
enter username/password