[squid-users] NTLM web authentication

From: John Mok <jmok@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 00:52:56 +0800

Hi,

A squid proxy running on FC4 was setup to support multiple remote
locations in our organization. However, it was found that the password
prompt did not show up when user tried to access some restricted URL on
the Windows server, which was other than the current login id/password.

Does Squid proxy supports NTLM challenge-response type web
authentication on Windows NT4/2000 servers? If it does, where can I get
the setup/config. documentation to make it work?

Thanks a lot.

John Mok