Re: [squid-users] Server Squid

From: Jakob Curdes <jc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 16:52:32 +0200

Edson Alvarenga schrieb:

> I can configure at server squid, and conect by tcp device firewall,
> for content filtering of LAN?

Sorry, but I am quite sure that nobody on the list here has an idea what
your question is. Please try to be a bit more precise.
Squid is a web proxy, not a firewall or content filter, although you can
use add-ons that work as a content filter. But a content filter does not
operate at the tcp level like a firewall, which is something entirely
different.

Yours,
Jakob Curdes