Re: [squid-users] Server Squid

From: Jakob Curdes <jc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 17:38:31 +0200

> Thanks Jakob, you know Websense, i have an server of content filter in
> my house, and my friends configure your firewall whit my server
> websene (url Filtering), then my server check all request and take
> actions of your LAN.

I know websense, but I still do not understand your question. To take
you literally, you want to configure MY firewall and take actions on MY
LAN ? Are you sure that you mean what you write ?
Apparently you have websense as a content filter and web proxy. Good.
What do you want to do with squid instead of or additionally to websense
? What has the firewall to do with that ?

Please remember that in order to help you, we have to understand you
setup and your problem or question - we are not at all familiar with it.

And : please keep replies CC'ed to the list. Thank you.

Yours,
Jakob Curdes