Re: [squid-users] squid_ldap_group error

From: P D <sarcasmo2005@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 17:02:12 +0100

Hi Henrik,
Many thanks for the reply. I had built the RHEL server using the
minimal install, to ensure it was a lean installation. My thoughts
were that it would be best to download the latest source for OpenLDAP.

If you recommend using the RPM's from the RHEL disc, I'll revert to
that version if that's your recommendation. I was using the following
information (see link below) as a guide to setting up the server for
AD integration.
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=squid-users&m=114104177604478&w=2>

Regards
PD