[squid-users] Squid + NTLM auth + Windows 2003 AD

From: VAIBHAV NALDURGKAR <vaibhav.naldurgkar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 11:50:48 +0530

Hi ALL,

I am using squid Version 2.5.STABLE5 and samba 3.0.4 with NTLM
authentication previously the NTLM authentication was working fine
with my windows 2000 AD server

but we have upgraded this windows AD to 2003 and also increased the
security for this new AD

like we have blocked the anonymous query to the new 2003 AD as a
result of this my squid is not able to fetch the users and groups from
the AD using the NTLM authentication.

I tried upgrading my Linux OS from RHL 8 to AS 3 as well as squid
version also but no luck but when I tried this with centos it is
working.

Can some one help me to set up squid + NTLM + Samba with windows 2003
AD on RedHat linux AS 3.

Thanks in advance

Vaibhav