[squid-users] Alternative to standard Squid authentication schemas

From: <alberto.avi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 14:39:42 +0200

Hello,

    there is a way to authenticate Squid users through an SSL form ?

I can't use basic auhtentication schema for security reasons.
I can't use NTLM authentication schema because my Windows Domains aren't
trusted togheter.
I'd like to use digest authentication schema but the users's password on
my LDAP are encrypted so isn't easy to implement it.

Thank you very much for your attention and for your time,

Alberto.