[squid-users] Forbiden

From: Dominique Bagnato <bagnato@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 10:08:23 -0400

Hi squid users,
I have squid running on Solaris 10 with apache2.
It's working perfectly but Is it possible for the Not Allowed Proxy User
to have a message saying :Forbiden to use this proxy.
Right now they don't have access at all but they don't have any
messages. They just see "This page cannot be display.....

I guess is just cosmetic but If it's easy to do thank you.

--
Dominique Bagnato - Head of the Technology Department.
French International School - Bethesda, MD. USA